Thursday, December 10, 2009

Interweb Gem of the Day.


I love this, because I've witnessed at least half of these first-hand.


"Someone buying beer and diapers." I actually accompanied someone at Wal-Mart while they purchased alcohol...and diapers. Never viewed it as comedic, but it's pretty funny now.

"Obese person using a scooter." These are my favorite. But in my town, they're not just at Wal-Mart. They ride dirty all around the streets of town...right to the traffic stop. Much like a 21st century Frosty the snowman.

2 comments:

  1. much like a 21st century Frosty! AHHHHH LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome!!!!! I seriously laughed so hard!!! I love the free space!! That one obviously always happens and its like one of my biggest pet peeves!!! AHHH..

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.